Alaskan Musicians United
By becoming an AKIMI member, you join a diverse group of musicians who are taking action, and you help us leverage community resources to support our projects. Most importantly, you add your voice to a growing network of Alaskan musicians who are working together to increase the stakes for Alaskan music.
AKIMI Annual Membership
Become an Annual Member: Click the button to purchase an Annual Membership for $30 / $20 for Students. Please note "Annual Membership" when you submit the payment. Membership is valid for one year from date of purchase.
Member Benefits: AKIMI members enjoy VIP access to networking and industry events hosted by AKIMI, free and discounted tickets to partner events (like Parlor in the Round, Anchorage International Film Festival, Anchorage Music Co-Op, and others), and participation in showcases and promotional opportunities in Alaska and Outside.
- 50% discounted registration to Alaska Music Summit, Dec 7-9 in Anchorage
- Attend AKIMI work sessions and meetings
- First pick and discounted rates to music and partner events (many of which have excellent refreshments !!!)
- AKIMI newsletter with opportunities and music industry insider info
- AKIMI Membership Resource Directory
- AKIMI artist roster for selection to tour, attend conferences, represent, perform
- Access to PA equipment, AKIMI meeting room
- AKIMI technical assistance and networking hub to support YOUR project ideas
- Join a team of fired up AKIMI people working for you year round…day in, day out
- AKIMI schwag!
Membership Directory: We are currently developing a Membership Directory that will launch in 2018. This valuable resource will help connect and encourage information sharing among members statewide.
"Should I become a member?": Our membership is comprised of mainly of Alaskan musicians, with members also including radio DJ's, managers, agents, creative professionals, nonprofit leaders, and others. We encourage anyone with a stake in Alaskan music to join.
Old School: We can dig it. Checks may be made payable to "Northern Culture Exchange" and mailed to 645 G Street, Suite 100-866, Anchorage, AK 99501-3443. Please clearly note your name and "Annual Membership".